In accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into the data processing system of https://creamarie.com In the following cases:
If you subscribe to the newsletter:
- We will save your name and email, as long as we have previously obtained your express and voluntary consent.
- We will use this information to send you blog updates, exclusive subscriber content and special promotions.
If you leave a comment on the blog:
- We will save your name, email and your IP address. Optionally also the URL of your website and your avatar.
- Your name, email, URL and avatar are saved to avoid inappropriate messages, recognize, approve and respond to comments.
- The IP is automatically collected as a technical measure to detect SPAM.
- Your email and IP will not be published in any case. The rest of the data yes, including your Gravatar profile if you are using it.
If you make a query through the contact form:
- We will save your name and email.
- We will use this information to answer your question or comment.
- We will store them in the Webempresa hosting provider and in the Google email service, Gmail. Both comply with the requirements and safety measures required in this RGPD. You can check them here y here.
We will keep your personal information until you ask us otherwise. Remember that you have the right to access them, rectify them if they are inaccurate, suppress them, oppose them or carry them whenever you want by requesting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Cookies policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet or smart phone when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Cookies required for browsing the website: they are necessary for its proper functioning. Without these cookies, users can not use the website normally.
- Analytical cookies: Google Analytics is the statistical analysis tool that helps website and application owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. This tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and provide statistics on the use of websites without personally identifying Google visitors.
- Cookies of the buttons to share: these social cookies allow users to share content from this website on social networks through the social buttons provided for this purpose.
- Cookies of comments: sIf you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment.
How to block or delete cookies from your browser?
Remember that if you do, the website will not work correctly. You can do it by following the specific steps for the browser you are using.
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
For more information, consult Microsoft or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Personal configuration.
For more information, check with Mozilla or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy> Content settings.
For more information, check with Google or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security.
For more information, consult Apple or browser help.